Are you looking to be involved in projects at both planning and technical stages?
Our client is a well established practice with over 30 years experience providing services to clients across a variety of sectors, including residential, commercial, light industrial and masterplanning.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice that looks to help employees build a career and encourages development. You will also have the opportunity to work on and play a key role in the design and delivery of exciting projects.
Due to a strong workload for 2023 they are actively seeking to recruit an Architectural Technologist to create detailed technical drawings for building regulations, tender and construction working drawing packages
You will have demonstrable experience of technical design, a strong knowledge of UK building regs and contract administration/site experience.
- Managing both in-house and external teams
- Preparing and coordinating technical design packages, building regulation submissions, tender and contract documentation
- Fluent user of AutoCAD and Revit experience is beneficial
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- 5+ years experience working with an architectural practice or housing developer
In return the client is offering a competitive salary based upon experience and hybrid working