Are you an Architectural Visualiser looking to take on a new challenge? Then we have the perfect role for you.
We are seeking an experienced Architectural Visualiser to join our client in Peterborough. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating stunning visuals to be used in marketing, presentations and other engagements. In this role you will use your creativity and technical know-how to build visually appealing 3D models and animation.
To be considered for this position, you should have an impressive portfolio of 3D designs and have a thorough understanding of 3D software, such as 3DS Max, Maya, SketchUp, Blender, or Lumion.
The ideal candidate should possess strong technical, organisational and communication skills that will allow them to work collaboratively with the team.
As an Architectural Visualiser, you will be responsible for:
- Developing 3D models and animations to be used in marketing, presentations and other engagements.
- Creating visuals that are visually appealing and meet the client’s requirements.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that the project meets its deadlines.
- Working with 3D software, such as 3DS Max, Maya, SketchUp, Blender, or Lumion.
- Researching and coming up with creative solutions to any design issues.
The successful candidate should have:
- A portfolio of impressive 3D designs.
- Experience using 3D software, such as 3DS Max, Maya, SketchUp, Blender, or Lumion.
- Strong technical, organisational and communication skills.
- A creative mindset and a passion for exploring new techniques and pushing boundaries
- Attention to detail.
- Creative flair.
If you're a fun and creative 3D visualiser looking to be part of a social and enjoyable workplace, as well as something exciting and innovative, then we'd love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and portfolio to apply for this amazing opportunity to shape the future of the business while enjoying a great work-life balance.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £24,000 to £30,000, depending on experience.