An ideal first step into Commercial Property in this client-side role, overseeing the proactive management of a commercial portfolio across East Anglia.
A property investment business with a reputation for quality, where you'll be involved in all aspects of the commercial process, maximising rental income, minimising voids and getting the best rents via astute management of rent reviews and lease renewals. You'll need to be a motivated individual with a background dealing with service charges (be it residential, block management or commercial) and with leasehold deal-making experience.
With an inventive and creative attitude to property and the desire to innovate and progress your commercial career.
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships and playing a proactive part in a vibrant property team.
- Monitor and manage key lease events to maximise growth and mitigate risk across the portfolio.
- Overseeing the portfolio to ensure it is managed effectively and professionally, providing excellent customer service.
- Review and manage service charge budgets to ensure reconciliations and budgets are completed.
- Working with the finance team to ensure charges are correct and arrears avoided.
- Supporting refurbishment or redevelopment projects and property administrators.
This is an excellent opportunity for a property professional, with a strong background in Residential, Block Management or Commercial.
Join a business focused on quality, a place where your customer service and commercial property management skills will be valued.
Priority will be given to locally based people with property experience and knowledge of Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
Apply today with your CV and find out more!