Revit Technician / BIM Coordinator required for an initial 5-month fixed term contract with the potential for the position to become permanent.
This innovative engineering specialist works on a variety of historical and modern building refurbishment and investigation projects across East Anglia and London.
We are looking for a Revit Technician to work alongside the BIM Lead, Project Directors and a team of engineers, surveyors and technicians based at Cambridge.
You will be supporting the project team with setting up project models and modelling elements, using 2d AutoCAD and Revit to assist with the presentation of survey results.
Pro-rata salary/day rate to reflect your Revit, CAD, and BIM experience
The successful person will need:
- Experience working within the built environment industry
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience using Autodesk Recap and Adobe Acrobat.
- Preparing drawings and models from Engineers’ sketches
Additional desirable skills:
- Experience using and writing Dynamo graphs.
- Point cloud management and manipulation.
- Leica Cyclone software.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of BS EN ISO 19650 and/or PAS 1192.
Due to the security clearance required on projects, you must have been a UK resident for at least the last 3 years. Project collaboration and sensitive data will require the work to be completed from the client’s office in Cambridgeshire, rather than remotely.
Talk to our team to apply or send your CV outlining your relevant experience.