Are you looking to work on a wide variety of interesting projects?
Our client is a growing architectural practice based in Suffolk. They are a multiple award-winning practice and are experienced in working on a range of projects, covering residential, commercial, education and healthcare.
Due to expansion, they are seeking an Architect with a strong technical background who will have the experience, skills and knowledge of all RIBA work stages. The successful candidate will demonstrate high quality innovative and considered designs in accordance with the Core Values of the practice and aspire for high quality place making.
- Experience of Construction Contract administration (JCT Suite)
- CAD proficient
- Adobe suite (Indesign and Photoshop)
- Competent in drafting Design and Access Statements.
- Knowledge of planning, building regulations, statutory compliance and technical standards.
- Experience of managing and working with other team members.
- Collaborative approach within the design team.
- Experience in sustainable and energy conscious design
- Competitive salary in line with experience
- Flexible working
- Social events
- Support for continued learning and progression