Looking to hire? Partner with us for a professional recruitment service
Are you looking to hire quality staff for your business? As your recruitment partner, we work closely with our clients to understand their needs. Helping businesses grow their teams is about people, building careers, long term relationships and providing a professional service. We have recruited developers, clients, private practices, consultants, startups and organisations of all sizes. Developing long term relationships with businesses across East Anglia, the Home Counties, and throughout the South East. Many of our candidates become clients and come back to us to hire new colleagues. We take the time to represent our clients properly, providing you with trusted expert advice and bespoke service.
Contact our team to discuss working with us as your recruitment partner:
We are recruitment specialists based in Cambridge with over 60 years' built environment experience. As an independent consultancy, we have the local knowledge and network to find you the best candidates available in the market.
Let our experience work for you.
- Surveying – Project management, building surveyors, GP surveyors, valuations, Design
- Property – residential & commercial, agency, lettings, asset and property management
- Land & Development – strategic land, development management, housing, investment
- Architecture – architects, technologists, CAD technicians, Revit, BIM and planners
- Civil & Structural – civil, structural and environmental engineering
- Building Services – mechanical, electrical, maintenance, HVAC, MEP, renewable energy
- Consultancy – PQS, Quantity Surveying, CDM, principal designers, health & safety
- Executive Search – Professional representation, Search & Selection for the Built Environment
Our success is built on honesty, providing a quality service, and building long term relationships.
Expert local knowledge and a service bespoke to you
We work flexibly with our clients because each business is unique. Our clients have real choice, we love to work exclusively to represent a business with a recruitment campaign but we also have a range of competitive terms available for all your needs.
Work with our specialist team and benefit from our:
- Experience & knowledge – We are local people who want to help our community to grow. Our team has some of the most experienced built environment recruiters in this region.
- Established networks– We have developed an impressive network of local industry professionals, many who aren’t available or active on the open market.
- A proven industry specialist – We talk your language. We have relevant industry experience. We can provide market insight, expert advice, including staff remuneration and career support.
- Dedicated service – We’re available when you need us and treat your business as if it was our own, ensuring you’re professional represented to find the right people for your team.
Work as a recruitment partner with us and we have the time to also offer:
- Retained Search – in return for exclusively we can offer featured job advertising on our website and a targeted search and selection service.
- Bespoke Campaigns – as your recruitment partner we we’ll work with you to design a joint campaign to promote your business and opportunities. Previous successful client campaigns have included head hunting, executive search and selection, a full response handling and interviewing service, assessment, skills and competency based testing.
- Salary Surveys – our annual Salary Guides offers an insight into current salary ranges for key Architectural & Planning, Surveying & Project Management, Property & Development, Consultancy & Building Services and Civil & Structural Engineering roles within East Anglia and the Home Counties. Our partnership clients also have access to internal salary bench marking and can benefit from our experience and advice on current remuneration trends.
We are corporate members of the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) and fully support the industry code of conduct for professional standards.
To discuss your recruitment needs or for advice on salaries in this region, then talk to our specialist team, we would love to hear from you.