Offering hybrid working, the client is a successful, busy architectural practice, with a good reputation and looking to recruit an Architect. Their work is varied and covers residential, retail, education, commercial and healthcare. You will be working in a collaborative environment in their open plan studio from their Colchester office which benefits from free onsite parking
As an Architect you will be required to be involved at all RIBA stages from concept design, preparing planning applications, meet local authorities, co-ordinate and seek approval from statutory bodies, prepare and submit building control submissions, discharging conditions as and when required. Liaise with other consultants, sub-contractors and specialists providing information, co-ordinating design to ensure progress on site.
- ARB/RIBA Architect min 3+ years post Part III UK experience
- A background in project running.
- An understanding of design software packages including Revit, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A sound and technical understanding of UK Building Regulations and RIBA stage 1-4.
- The preparation of detailed drawings and specifications.
- Experience within the Residential sector.
- Experience within Commercial and Education is an advantage.
In return the client is offering a salary of up to £45,000, hybrid working, flexible hours and bonus.