Architect or a Senior Architectural Technologist with good design skills, able to run, co-ordinate and meet project commitments exceeding the company’s and client’s expectations.
This role is very rounded and requires an individual with competence in many areas. You will be involved in a number of projects at once, nearly all from inception through to completion.
- Communication with colleagues to ensure proposals match the brief and budget.
- Choosing and specifying appropriate materials.
- Concept/feasibility images.
- Planning and Construction drawings sets using AutoCAD, Revit and the Adobe suite of programmes.
- Design & Access statements.
- Specifications (with the building surveyor).
- Work that is in line with current building regulations/planning guidance or other relevant constraints.
- Travel to clients for meetings and/or inspections when works are on site.
- Ability to produce Planning and Construction drawings sets using AutoCAD, Revit and the Adobe suite of programmes.
- Clear communicator.
- A friendly ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines.