You will be joining an award-winning company working within their architectural team in their Cambridgeshire office. They are an established company working primarily within the residential sector on both private sector and affordable housing schemes.
Duties to include:
- Preparation of Working Drawings and assist with standard design details
- Responsible for reporting on individual working drawings programmes and ensuring that projects progress in a timely manner and to suit the agreed business plan.
- Coordinate external consultants to ensure all necessary working drawings supporting information is provided to suit the agreed programme and to an appropriate standard
- Prepare Employers Requirements including Specifications to suit project Sales and Development aspirations, and Joint Venture Partner requirements, and key dates programme.
- Responsible for following and coordinating the BIM processes and protocols utilised by the in-house technical team for Working Drawings packages, and for establishing and maintaining Revit templates, standard components and filing systems.
- Compile individual Project Working Drawings packages in line with company procedures and in liaison with external consultants.
- Carry out regular and detailed Technical Design Audits on working drawings schemes
- Providing individual design detailing support on projects during the working drawings and construction process, including attending site to carry out inspections as and when required.
- Direct and support junior members of architectural design team on individual projects and encourage their professional development
You will have knowledge of Building Information Modelling processes (BIM) and experience of using Revit. You should be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of building processes and Building Regulations and have a strong interest in architecture and design; you will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in residential working drawings design. Ideally you will have experience of running individual projects and co-ordinating consultants through working drawing stages of a project.
Salary circa £40,000 - £47,000 + company car / car allowance, bonus, healthcare etc