The client is a successful, busy architectural practice, with a good reputation. Their work is varied and covers residential, retail, education, commercial and healthcare
You will be primarily be assisting on RIBA stages 1- 4 and will also have involvement at all RIBA stages from concept design, preparing planning applications, meet local authorities, co-ordinate and seek approval from statutory bodies.
• Applicants must demonstrate excellent design and will be encouraged to contribute their talents in the evolving designs.
• We work in many sectors, so the successful team member will have the opportunity to develop their experience.
• An understanding of design software packages including Revit, Microstation, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
• An understanding of UK Building Regulations and RIBA stage 1-4.
• The preparation of detailed drawings and specifications.
• Experience within the Residential sector
• Experience within Commercial an advantage.
• Salary of £26,000 - £30,000
• Mentoring programme with experienced Architects
• Annual Discretionary Bonus
• Annual discretionary pay review
• 23 days annual leave exclusive of bank and public holidays
• Bonus day for your birthday
• Hybrid working pattern (3 days office, 2 days home) and flexible hours