Carter Design Group
Carter Design Group (CDG) provide a unique multi-disciplinary design service.
Driven by a passion to promote innovation, best value, and design excellence across all projects.
We collaborate with our partners, to provide specialist design and technical support across the entire RG Carter construction and engineering group.
CDG has been an integral part of the RG Carter Group for over forty years with access to national and regional projects of real variety.
A career with CDG is never dull. It requires talented people with energy and ideas who enjoy designing solutions across multiple sectors.
We challenge accepted thinking by offering a fully integrated Architectural and Engineering design solution. Our work spans all construction sectors, with our multi-disciplinary team able to deliver a truly cohesive ‘design lead’ service to de-risk projects from the ground up.
We offer a journey for our team that is full of opportunity and purpose. Working at CDG won’t be for everyone, but it will be for Designers working in Architecture and Engineering who genuinely want to be involved through all stages of design and construction.
Our team deliver a variety of building and civil engineering projects from £0.1M to £30M+. From education, retail, commercial, industrial, offices, medical and research facilities, to award-winning residential and Passivhaus developments.
carter design group
- Concept Design and Feasibility: including pre-development and masterplanning.
- Tender Design: promoting meaningful value engineering, carbon reduction and risk mitigation solutions
- Working Design: detailed design and on-site support throughout the construction process, seeing our designs come to life first-hand
- Design Coordination: technical solutions, project, and planning support during all stages
- Construction Services: temporary works design, site design reviews, materials engineering and technical appraisals
- Building Information Modelling efficient, strategic design and modelling for project delivery
With a full scope of Architectural and Engineering Design services delivered from our offices in Attleborough and King’s Lynn, we are looking to attract and retain people long term who want to be part of something different. Our people are key to our success.
From architecture, civil and structural engineering, site support, design and risk management to value engineering, BIM, peer reviews and masterplanning we are a team with real opportunity. Join our unique team and help us design and build for the future.
Click below to find out more and see the latest opportunities with our expanding team.
Technical Moves is working as Recruitment Partner with Carter Design Group.