Are you an ambitious Chartered Quantity Surveyor looking to take your career to the next level working on a range of high-profile projects,? If so, this could be the perfect role for you.
A leading independent consultancy is currently looking for a Chartered PQS to join their team in Cambridge on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark on some of the most iconic projects in the region - from high-end residential to large-scale commercial developments.
The successful Chartered Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for managing the commercial aspects of projects from inception to completion. The role will involve:
- Supporting the development team in the initial stages of the project
- Establishing and maintaining cost planning systems
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Assisting in the selection and appointment of sub-contractors
- Negotiating and agreeing contracts
- Producing detailed cost reports, including cash-flow projections
- Ensuring project costs are kept within budget
- Finalising accounts and agreements with sub-contractors
- Advising on risk management and contractual issues
We are interested in speaking with experienced Quantity Surveyors who possess the following skills and experience:
- Chartered Quantity Surveyor with relevant qualifications
- Proven experience working on commercial projects
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage own workload
- A keen eye for detail and good problem-solving skills
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and award-winning consultancy on a range of exciting projects. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to develop your career in a dynamic and vibrant environment. If you think you have the right skills and experience, then don't miss out - apply today!