Excellent opportunity for a Property Manager or Property Assistant with residential or commercial experience - to join a busy commercial property team.
This client-side property investment business has a long track record and reputation for quality.
This is an excellent chance to be involved in all aspects of the commercial process including negotiation, deal-making, rent reviews and lease renewals. Prior commercial experience is not essential but preferred. As a minimum, you'll have a background in residential property management, experience dealing with service charges or block management would be an advantage.
More importantly, you'll have the desire to innovate and progress a commercial property career. Key duties:
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Playing a proactive part in a vibrant property team.
- Monitor and manage key lease events to maximise growth and mitigate risk across the portfolio.
- Professional property management, providing excellent customer service.
- Review and manage service charges by working closely with the finance team
- Supporting refurbishment and redevelopment projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for a property professional, looking for an entry into the commercial sector.
Priority will be given to locally based candidates in Cambridgeshire. Salary to reflect experience.
Apply today with your CV